COVID-19 Resources for School and System Leaders
These are unprecedented times. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), schools across our nation are closed, yet we still have a responsibility to educate and support our young people.
The COVID-19 Resource Hub provides ideas, tools, and resources for school and system leaders. We hope these provide a source of support during extended school closures. Together, we can identify creative solutions to support the students, families, and communities we serve.
- Visit our Google Drive
- Visit our open-source Google Drive of COVID-19 resources for school and system leaders.
- The Table of Contents lets you see – at a glance – the folder topics as well as all resources and links included in the drive. You can link directly to the specific folders, resources, and related websites.
- Every folder also has a folder-specific table of contents to make it easier to find resources.
- Share Resources – Use this online form to share any tools, templates, samples, or promising practices that would benefit other school and system leaders. Thank you in advance for taking the time to share your learnings and resources!
- Identify Professional Development Opportunities – Use this crowd-sourced google sheet to identify and share professional development opportunities for school and system leaders, teachers, and their teams. This is focused on adult (not student) learning opportunities.
- Share Feedback – Share any questions, comments, or feedback at COVID19@phillyschoolleaders.org.
We will update the resource hub regularly. We aim to share resources that are critical to supporting students, families, and staff, even though some are outside of our organizational expertise. These resources are not meant to be official guidance from the Philadelphia Academy of School Leaders. Thank you for your dedication and all that you do on behalf of our young people!