School and system leaders across Philadelphia and the country are leading schools through unprecedented circumstances including remote operations, teaching, and learning, adaptations to address COVID-19, and explicit focus on racial justice and equity.
The Philadelphia Academy of School Leaders Resource Hub provides ideas, tools, and resources for school and system leaders. We hope these provide a source of support. Together, we can identify creative solutions to support the students, families, and communities we serve.
Visit Our Resource Hub for School and System Leaders
- Use the Hub Map as a quick navigational tool for the entire drive.
- Refer to the Table of Contents to see – at a glance – the folder topics as well as all resources and links included in the drive. You can link directly to specific folders, resources, and related websites. Every folder also has a folder-specific table of contents to make it easier to find resources.
- Share Resources – Share tools, templates, samples, professional development opportunities or promising practices that would benefit other school and system leaders. Thank you in advance for taking the time to share your learnings and resources!
- Identify Professional Development Opportunities – Use this google sheet to identify professional development opportunities for school and system leaders, teachers, and teams. This is focused on adult (not student) learning opportunities.
- Share Feedback – Share any questions, comments, or feedback.
We update the resource hub regularly. We aim to share resources that are critical to supporting students, families, and staff, even though some are outside of our organizational expertise. These resources are not meant to be official guidance from the Philadelphia Academy of School Leaders. Thank you for your dedication and all that you do on behalf of our young people!